What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A Wordpress plugin that allows you to send automated emails to people who comment on your blog for the FIRST time.
- A video tutorial lets you look over the author’s shoulder as he walks through the features of the plugin
- Allows you to build a better relationship with your customers
- Comes with a complete PDF format instruction guide
- Earning 100 percent passive profits
- Very easy to install and get going
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP Contact Ninja scores 71.78/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.wpcontactninja.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: wpcontactninja.com you’ll also be taken through to wpcontactninja.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)